Monday, October 11, 2004


I decided to wander down market street just for a look-look see. This stretch was just after the dodgy stretch advertising nude girls! Tera Patrick live in action on stage! Sex show tonight! and all other of gentlemen's persuits. These guys weren't bad and I'd have trounced a few of them if they weren't charging fifty cents a game, so after trying desperately to warn some poor tourist by means of semaphore behind his back that he was making a huge mistake (he could of checkmated his opponent, despite being a rook and queen down) I wandered off down the street (the punter was beginning to stare daggers at me for some reason) rather than behold a merciless slaughter and waste of fifty cents. There, I discovered a lot of homeless hobos in the street, and...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home