Wednesday, October 13, 2004


This is a view of the San Francisco skyline by night. Our guide drove us out here as the mystery bonus last stop not advertised in the brochure, for us all to take beautiful scenic shots of the grand skyscrapers shrouded at their very tops in a gentle mist. Naturally, my camera couldn't cope and turned out a black canvas with dotted lights all over it instead. When I finally install photoshop on my computers in Singaland I fully intend to edit these pictures and see if my camera actually managed to SEE anything. The diagonal line of lights on the left is the golden gate bridge. Well, at least nobody else's digital camera was able to capture the image either. Smirk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Xena said...

That's all, I think - Photoshop doesn't show up anything else. Well, have all our little comments validated the lengths you went to upload the photos? (Which just ate into my blogging time. Damn.)

October 13, 2004 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Re-minisce said...

you like me... you really like me... sniff...

October 13, 2004 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger vaya said...

Eh. Testing 1 2 3.

October 13, 2004 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home